At The Center for Advancement in Cancer Education | BeatCancer.Org we believe that 90% of all cancers can be eliminated through environmental & lifestyle choices alone, and science agrees. Therefore, our mission is to help people by providing research-based education on how to prevent, cope with, and beat cancer through diet, lifestyle and other immune-boosting approaches.
- FREE customized immune-boosting program
- Personalized lifestyle coaching
- Individualized path to regain control
BeatCancer.Org serves adults with cancer and children via legal guardian or caregiver, through education, coaching, counseling, resources, referrals and support, with a particular focus on those who have become emotionally or physically disenfranchised as a result of their treatment. The organization’s Patient Services Program, implemented by a well-trained and knowledgeable staff, offers to the individuals we serve many opportunities to attain high quality of life and sustained wellness through personalized guidance.Read More
- Creating awareness of science-based factors
- Research-based articles
- Educational materials for prevention and control
“One primary focus of BeatCancer.Org’s work is geared towards cancer prevention education through lifestyle training.” Our children have a one in two lifetime risk of cancer, and the scientific data tell us that healthy diet and lifestyle choices can make all the difference! These lifestyle factors include diet, exercise, stress management, environmental exposures and detoxification. Our thrust is primary prevention, not just early detection.Read More
- Learn about nutritional resources for minimizing treatment side effects and prevention of recurrence
- Understand the criteria for evaluating alternative cancer therapies
- Discover integrative, holistic, complementary or alternative methodologies
Learn the shortcomings of traditional cancer support services, key elements to make your cancer support program stand out, how to do a holistic intake and make a holistic needs assessment, foods to include and foods to avoid and why, psychological factors in cancer control, how to help patients benefit from their disease experience, and much more.Read More
- Educational programs focusing on nutrition and disease prevention
- Practical guidelines for implementing and maintaining healthy habits
- Motivating youth to make dietary shifts that are helpful, simple and appealing
Our Youth Nutrition & Cancer Prevention Education Project is designed to help create an early appreciation for the powerful role of diet in cancer protection and obesity control. This project, targeting students and young families, is offered in collaboration with local schools, colleges, churches, and community organizations representing diverse ethnic and social groups.Read More
People like you love Beatcancer.org
On March 18, 2010 I was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer (the kind that afflicts 95%). In January of this year I learned I no longer have any evidence ...
Cornelius of Rochester Hills, MI
It was a pleasure to speak with you yesterday.
You are a wealth of information!
Most of all I appreciate your friendly, caring manner of speaking to...