BC-013 Dr. Susan Silberstein interviews 22-year recovered stage IV breast cancer patient Ann Fonfa about the natural approaches that got her well.
BC-013 Dr. Susan Silberstein interviews 22-year recovered stage IV breast cancer patient Ann Fonfa about the natural approaches that got her well.2016 - 01 - 11
In 1993, Ann Fonfa was diagnosed with breast cancer. She underwent a mastectomy but refused chemotherapy and radiation. By 1997 her disease had progressed to stage IV, but she is now disease-free, thanks to the natural therapies she chose to pursue. Wishing to share with other cancer patients what she learned in her quest for options, Ann founded the Annie Appleseed Project, a Florida- based non-profit patient advocacy organization which frequently collaborates with BeatCancer.org.
Join us for this podcast, and learn
- Ann’s amazing story from 25 tumors to full recovery
- The nutrient that blocks cancer via nine different pathways
- Why Ann says survival is a conscious choice
- The role that Traditional Chinese Medicine played in her recovery
- The limits of clinical trials and the FDA drug approval system
- Details of the 10th annual Annie Appleseed Conference coming up Feb. 25