BC-034 Dr. Susan Silberstein Interviews Psychologist Susan Barbara Apollon on Grief, Love and Cancer Healing
BC-034 Dr. Susan Silberstein Interviews Psychologist Susan Barbara Apollon on Grief, Love and Cancer Healing2017 - 06 - 17
Susan Barbara Apollon is a Pennsylvania psychologist in private practice for 30 years specializing in oncology, grief and trauma. Coming from a family of physicians and herself a 20+ year survivor of breast cancer, she is a researcher of mind, consciousness, energy, and the factors which contribute to healing. She is also an educator, speaker, and author of several books including Touched by the Extraordinary: Healing Stories of Love, Loss and Hope; Affirmations for Healing Mind, Body and Spirit; and, most recently, An Inside Job: A Psychologist Shares Healing Wisdom for Your Cancer Journey.
Listen to this podcast and hear Susan’s unique insights into:
- How her approach to healing differs from that of most psychologists
- Three key tools that anyone can access for healing from cancer
- The difference between curing and healing
- The relationship between love, grief and healing
- Why being of service helps those with cancer to heal
- Inspiring patient stories
For your autographed copy of An Inside Job, click here.