BC-010 Dr. Susan Silberstein interviews world-renowned biochemist and China Study Author Dr. T. Colin CampbellJuly 19, 2015 | Author: Susan Silberstein PhD
It is a pleasure to share this interview with my long-term colleague Dr. T. Colin Campbell, a specialist in researching the effects of diet on health. Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University and one of the lead scientists for the China-Oxford-Cornell Diet and Health Project, he is the author of numerous books including The China Study and Whole and was featured in the acclaimed documentary Forks Over Knives.
Listen to this podcast, and hear Dr. Campbell’s surprising ideas on
- The bottom line concerning peanuts and aflatoxin
- The actual percent of animal protein we should have in our diets
- The real significance of chemical carcinogens in our food
- To what extent cancer progression is reversible
- The most dangerous food protein for cancer promotion
- The five US industries founded on flawed information
Join the conversation. Create a topic in our forum.