Safe Early Detection of Breast Cancer
Video Lecture by Dr. Philip Getson
Philip Getson, D.O. is a Board-Certified Family Physician and Board-Certified Thermologist practicing in New Jersey. He is a national lecturer and recognized expert on the interpretation of thermographic imaging as the means of the earliest possible detection of breast disease. A keynote speaker at a conference on Breast Cancer: The Untold Story sponsored by BeatCancer.org in 2012, Dr. Getson spoke about a pain-free, radiation-free test to detect potential breast cancer with 97% accuracy 8-10 years before mammography can find it!
Check out this video of his talk on “Safe Early Screening and Monitoring with Thermal Imaging,” in which Dr. Getson discusses:
- Dangers of mammograms
- New guidelines for mammography
- Unnecessary breast biopsies, lumpectomies and mastectomies
- Non invasive screening for breast cancer
- Breast MRI and ultrasound testing
- Fibrocystic breast disease
- Do mammograms increase risk for developing
- Ductal Carcinoma in Situ (DCIS)
- How to reverse breast cancer
Readers also liked this post: How to Prevent Breast Cancer.
Search Term: Leisha and Philip Getson, DO