Inner Sidebar Right

Ann Cutler

Testimonial from Ann Cutler

In 2006 I found a lump in my leg, about the size of a dime in my upper thigh. I thought nothing of it but after 3 months it didn’t go away. The fact it hadn’t gone away began to alarm me. I decided I wanted to see my dermatologist for a biopsy. They gave me a biopsy and it came back negative so they told me to go home and not to worry about it. However, I knew something wasn’t right and that it shouldn’t be there. So, I called them and told them I wanted to schedule surgery and wanted it cut out. They laughed at me and said it wasn’t necessary. I told them I didn’t care what they thought, I wanted an appointment for surgery. They finally agreed.”

AnnAbout a week later I went into the office and of course they examined me again, still to find the lump. They gave me a local anesthesia around the area and began making an incision. They began cutting. And cutting, and cutting, and cutting until this had gone on for well over an hour. I began complaining that it was hurting a little bit, and they were pulling on the nerve. I didn’t actually feel it, it was more of a very taunt tug. They told me to take a deep breath and hold it and they would then pull it out. They pulled it out alright. It was not just a lump the size of a dime – no, it was a tumor the size of a grown man’s fist. At that point, they put it in a jar and sent it to the pathology lab. It came back malignant. They also told me that if I had decided not to have the surgery when I did, and the lump had grown down into the muscle of my leg, they would have had to amputate my leg.

Shortly after that visit, they wanted me to go to Moffitt Cancer Center in Florida and have radiation treatmentsin case there were any remnants they might have missed. I declined and went to a natural homeopathic doctor. He had a very interesting view on my tumor. He had a patient who had the same type of problem a few years prior to meeting me. And it was all related to her teeth. So he asked me for an x-ray of my teeth and sent it off to his dentist friend in Texas. The results came back. I had mercury poisoning. My fillings had all leaked into my system and my body had no idea how to get rid of this toxic compound, so it dumped it all in my leg. I had several teeth that were filled with quicksilver, a pretty standard material used back in the 60’s and 70’s. Later, upon receiving this news, I had all of my fillings removed and replaced with porcelain. I have never had another problem. I have been 9 years cancer free….


Ann F.R. Cutler



Ann Cutler