BC-032 Dr. Susan Silberstein Interviews Cancer Treatment Researcher Dr. Ralph Moss on the best CAM Therapies for CancerJune 1, 2017 | Author: Susan Silberstein, PhD
It is a pleasure to share this interview with my long-term colleague Dr. Ralph Moss, former science writer and Assistant Director of Public Affairs at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Moss authored or edited 12 books on cancer research and treatment, including The Cancer Industry, Questioning Chemotherapy, and Doctored Results. Writer of the award-winning PBS documentary “The Cancer War,” he currently creates The Moss Reports summarizing evidence-based treatments for 36 different cancer diagnoses.
Listen to this podcast, and hear Dr. Moss’ well-researched opinions on:
- The cancer breakthrough of the year
- The truth about Laetrile research at Sloan-Kettering
- The immune system and spontaneous regression of cancer
- When chemotherapy is and is not appropriate
- The success of Insulin Potentiation Therapy
- The most effective therapies currently in clinical use
- The value of immune checkpoint drugs like Keytruda and Opdivo
- The promise of cancer-killing viral therapy
- How far we have come in the last 40 years and why he is optimistic
Join the conversation. Create a topic in our forum.