Contact: Carl Wagner, CEO Phone: 1-888-551-2223
Richboro, PA – BeatCancer.org has launched the Beat Cancer Answer Initiative, a project that will help anyone seeking cancer information the ability to find materials, resources and tools they need to prevent and/or cope with cancer, and, if desired, receive a personalized plan of action to prevent or combat this terrible disease.
BeatCancer.org CEO Carl Wagner remarked that the Beat Cancer Answer Initiative will enhance the Center for Advancement in Cancer Education as an online community portal, drawing on a rich 35 year history of patient education and service. As such it will have four parts:
- A New Website: The website has been redesigned specifically to provide the content for which cancer consumers are looking. We anticipate reaching a minimum of 250,000 people through the website in the first year alone.
- An Interactive Blog: This blog will provide BeatCancer.org with a platform to outwardly communicate with consumers, giving us the ability to establish trust and leadership with current and prospective clients and health practitioners.
- Community Outreach: We will be using experiential content marketing to influence, engage and grow our organization. As a result, we anticipate at least many more patients will receive one-on-one individualized cancer counseling in 2014.
- Social Media: To help the Center inform and engage, it’s community outreach will use it’s live lecture series, live in-person small group meetings, live online webinars, live video conferencing, live chat mechanisms, and a toll-free national Beat Cancer telephone hotline- 1-888-551-2223.
This year, more than 1 million Americans and more than 12 million people worldwide are expected to be diagnosed with cancer. Only 5–10% of all cancer cases can be attributed to genetic defects, whereas the remaining 90–95% have roots in the environment and lifestyle. There is much evidence that cancer is a preventable disease that requires major lifestyle changes. In other words, “Genetics may have loaded the gun, but poor lifestyle pulls the trigger” says BeatCancer.org Founder and Educational Director, Susan Silberstein, PhD. We believe that 90% of all cancers can be eliminated through environmental and lifestyle choices alone and science agrees – unfortunately, most people don’t know it! Therefore, our mission is to provide research-based education on how to prevent, cope with, and beat cancer through diet, lifestyle and other immune-boosting approaches.Founded by Dr. Susan Silberstein, BeatCancer.org was conceived and organized to address the unmet needs of those facing cancer. The wide and heavy impact of cancer diagnosis and treatment can be frightening and overwhelming. The goal of BeatCancer.org is to serve cancer patients and cancer prevention seekers throughout the country by providing:
- Easy-to-find and easy-to-access, useful and practical cancer education materials
- Innovative, comprehensive, and effective telephone based counseling services
- Training and certification courses for health care professionals
- Informative educational seminars, webinars and teleconferences