February 2, 2013 | Author: BeatCancer.Org
- 1/4 C flaxseeds, ground
- 1/4 C unsweetened carob powder, sifted
- 1/3 C walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/3 C raw almond butter
- 1/3 C honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract small bowl of unsweetened shredded coconut
- Process all ingredients until mixture forms a dense ball.
- Remove from processor and roll small portions between palms of hands to formone inch balls. Roll in coconut to coat.
- Place on serving platter and refrigerate.
Yield: About 18 truffles
For more Hungry for Health recipes, click here