Love Yourself, Change Your Health!February 1, 2016 | Author: Susan Silberstein PhD
- Are your hormones out of balance?
- Are you struggling with fatigue, pain or weight issues?
- Are you dealing with auto-immune disease?
- Are you worried about cancer?
- Are your relationships affecting your health?
- Do you feel alone, stressed, and off-balance?
- Do you know someone who fits these descriptions?
HELP IS HERE — FREE TRAINING – 18 EXPERT SPEAKERS – IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME!
This Valentine’s Day & beyond give yourself a gift: Love Yourself, Change Your Health!
Your health is your wealth, and without it many women struggle to enjoy life. They feel confused and overwhelmed, are pulled in many different directions, and are unclear about the best solutions to increase energy, lose weight, prevent or reverse disease, and achieve balance and ease in their lives. If you want your life back, then I have great news for you!
I’m excited to share with you a special project that I’m a part of: It’s the Women’s Global Health Summit: How to Transform Your Body, Mind & Life to Wholeness, hosted by Tammy Smith, Integrative Health Coach.
Register now for the Women’s Global Health Summit – Live Feb. 13-21!
The Summit is a FREE educational series, which will teach you how to heal and appreciate your relationships with FOOD, MONEY, MOVEMENT, EMOTIONS & SOUL to attain your optimal health!
Do you know you deserve to feel better in your body and your heart? Then please join us for this powerful summit. We have a passion to empower women to become better at loving themselves by transforming their connection with Self, Others & Purpose.
What can you expect?
18 women experts will be giving you specific strategies to optimize your health by re-thinking your life habits and beliefs — habits that have been keeping you from feeling your best and being your best. They will also be sharing their journeys to success in living a life aligned with purpose, passion and ultimately, health! Participation is FREE!
Here’s a sample of some of the topics:
- Cancer: Is it What You’re Eating or What’s Eating You?
- How Your Relationships Affect Your Health
- Strategies to Balance your Hormones through a Healthier Environment
- The Root Cause of Your Auto-Immune Disease
- Healing our Relationship with Money
- Self Love to Ward Off Disease & Burnout
- How Beliefs, Expectations and Cultural Influences Affect our Relationship with Food
I look forward to sharing my interview – as well as 17 others — with you!
Join the conversation. Create a topic in our forum.