BC-003: Top 10 Reasons to Avoid GMOsMay 8, 2014 | Author: Susan Silberstein PhD
An interview with Susan Silberstein, PhD
Eddie Miller, host of the “Ask the Expert Teleseminar Series,” interviewed Susan Silberstein on the Dangers of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs). Miller formerly served as Board Chair of BeatCancer.org and Chief Operating Officer of the National Foundation for Alternative Medicine.
Genetic engineering enables scientists to create plants, animals and microorganisms by manipulating genes in a way that does not occur naturally. Apparently, we can fool Mother Nature, but the joke may be on us!
Listen to this interview and learn about:
- What are genetically engineered foods?
- Top 10 reasons to avoid GMOs
- Most genetically contaminated food crops
- Hidden GM ingredients in processed foods
- Monsanto and Roundup
- How to get more information on avoiding GMOs
- Effects of GM foods on animals
- Health risks of genetically modified foods
- Cancer causing effects of GMOs
Join the conversation. Create a topic in our forum.