In this podcast, Dr. Horner talks about the proven science behind protective strategies for breast cancer. She covers many timely topics like:
- Natural ways to cut your breast cancer risk in half
- Do mammograms really save lives?
- How does breast thermography work?
- Breast cancer and flaxseeds
- Soy and breast cancer
- Phytoestrogens and estrogen receptors
- Turmeric and green tea
- Melatonin and breast cancer
- Ayurvedic treatments to reduce toxins
- AHCC medicinal mushrooms for immunity
- Toxic relationships and breast cancer
- Protective Breast Formula
Christine Horner, M.D., FACS, is a nationally known surgeon, author and professional speaker. She holds board certifications from the National Board of Surgery and the National Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Horner successfully ran a national campaign to pass laws requiring insurance companies to pay for breast reconstruction following mastectomy. Her five-year crusade with the Breast Reconstruction Advocacy Project (BRA Project) led to the passage of a federal law signed by President Bill Clinton on October 21, 1998. One of the country’s leading authorities on breast cancer prevention, Dr. Horner is the award-winning author of Waking the Warrior Goddess: Dr. Christine Horner’s Program to Protect Against and Fight Breast Cancer , now in its third edition. The book is a comprehensive guide to all research-proven natural approaches to prevent and fight breast cancer.